Ads

Search This Blog

Erin Andrews: Sexy on the Sidelines

Tending to her sideline reporting duties, Erin Andrews of ESPN was spotted covering the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl in San Diego on Wednesday night (December 30).

The blonde beauty busily made her interviewing rounds as she watched the Nebraska Cornhuskers defeat the Arizona Wildcats by the final score of 33-0 at Qualcomm Stadium.


Talking about the effects of being the victim of Illinois insurance executive Michael David Barrett’s voyeurism, Erin told, “I have nightmares. I walk in crowds and I see him in my peripheral vision. When I’m alone in my house, I have fears that he’s going to walk inside and hurt me. I don’t know him. I’ve never met him. I don’t know why he chose me. But I hope he never sees the light of day again.”

No comments:

Blog Archive